Chief Medical Officer (Mankato, MN)
Open Door Health Center (ODHC) is seeking a Physician (MD or DO) as a fulltime CMO to provide leadership and patient care at our Mankato location.
• Provide direct clinical care as an integral member of the provider staff as determined by administration.
• Work collaboratively with ODHC leadership to design and implement programs and services to meet identified populations needs.
• Provider leadership and foster engagement for the Health Care Home initiative.
• Coordinate the development of clinical goals, outcomes and strategies for prevention, acute care and chronic disease management.
• Design, develop, and implement appropriate department policies, protocols, procedures and “best practices” which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards for care.
• Lead the adoption of new technology to improve patient information and patient care.
• Provide leadership for issues associated with improving organization performance.
• Board certified, MN licensed physician with current DEA license.
• A minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in a key leadership role with responsibility and oversight of the medical department and staff development/management.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of underserved populations.
• Ability to solve problems effectively, creatively and decisiveness in decision making.
• Ability to develop, lead and facilitate teams to achieve the goals of the department.
• Confidence, professional judgement and grace under pressure.
• Previous experience and knowledge of the needs of a Federal Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a plus.
• Bilingual language skills and are a plus.