Scheduler - Bilingual (Mankato, MN)
Open Door Health Center seeks an energetic, professional candidate to work approx. 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, as a Scheduler.
• Coordination of appointment times for patients and providers.
• Answer phones in a timely and professional manner.
• Return phone calls as needed for patient inquiries and appointment reminder calls.
• Schedule patient appointments including canceling and rescheduling appointments.
o Ensure accurate scheduling of appointments per scheduling policy/process.
• Direct calls from patients, vendors, and others to the appropriate person.
• Verification of identity to schedule an appointment as needed.
• Greet patients in a timely manner when presenting for assistance in person.
• Data enter information accurately and timely in the appropriate PM and/or EHR system.
• Be knowledgeable of ODHC services and options for the cost of their services/eligibility for sliding fee.
• Understand and refer patients eligible for programs to the appropriate staff member.
• Perform general clerical duties as needed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ability to navigate difficult situations and emergency processes.
• Represents ODHC by being professional, positive, friendly and courteous.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
Bilingual in English/Spanish, both oral and written