Patient Services Rep-Bilingual (Mankato, MN)
Open Door Health Center is looking for a qualified candidate for a Full-time or Part-time Patient Service Rep position.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Greet patients, vendors, guests as they arrive at the clinic.
- Direct patients, vendors, guests to the appropriate person.
- Verification of identity and gather all required data and forms for the appointment.
- Data enter information accurately and timely in the appropriate PM or EHR system.
- Collect all required data and forms.
- Meet with patients on payments and to determine eligibility for Sliding Fee Program.
- Data entry of payment into appropriate EHR system.
- Schedule patient appointments including canceling and rescheduling appointments.
- Direct calls from patients, vendors, and others to the appropriate person.
- Perform general clerical duties as needed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Represents ODHC by being professional, positive, friendly and courteous.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Qualifications:
• A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience working in a customer/patient service position.
• Experience working with a diverse population of people.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Confidence, professional judgement and grace under pressure.
• Bi-lingual (verbal and written skills) in Spanish or Somali language is a requirement.