Marketing Coordinator (Mankato,MN)
Open Door Health Center is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work under the supervision of the Marketing and Development Director (MDD) and in collaboration with key staff to project the ODHC brand with both internal and external constituents. This candidate will work with the Marketing and Development Team to help create and carryout marketing strategies and long range goals. The Marketing Coordinator utilizes advertising, social media, web presence, media relations, community involvement, events, promotion, and other communications vehicles and media channels to increase ODHC visibility and build awareness in the communities we serve.
• Coordinate marketing, advertising, communications and events in support of organizational goals and department budget.
• Assist in the creation of marketing plans and projects and marketing collateral.
• Manage or assist in the management of all promotional events and outreach activities.
• Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results.
• Consult with vendors on product specifications as directed for program and service media and products.
• Manage online brand projection to meet organizational goals and department budget.
• Assist in the design and maintenance of a positive and effective website.
• Manage and monitor SEO to meet departmental goals.
• Create social media post consistent with brand and effectively engaging patient populations, donor communities and other key stakeholder groups.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Qualifications:
• Minimum of a BA/BS in English, communications, or related degree, or work experience that is equivalent to this degree.
• A minimum of two years of experience Marketing or a similar position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong presentation skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, social media sites and applications.
• Strategic, creative thinker and an outstanding problem-solver.
• Confidence, professional judgement and grace under pressure.
• Bi-lingual skills are a plus.