Dentist (Cottonwood, MN)
Open Door Health Center seeks a qualified, passionate, experienced Dentist for a full or part-time in our future Cottonwood, MN location. We use an integrated approach to health care, focusing on the overall wellbeing of the patient and providing expert care that is culturally sensitive to our diverse patient population.
Job Responsibilities include:
Provide direct dental care to patients using established dental procedures and techniques as outlined by the ADA.
Assess dental condition and needs of patients, using proper patient screeing procedures.
Conduct dental charting and ensure patient information is entered timely and accurately into the patient electronic record (Dentrix).
Develop and implement individualized dental care plans.
Provide dental education to patients.
Maintain a level of productivity that ensures achievement of fiscal goals as set by the organization.
- Board certified, MN licensed dentist with current DEA license.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of underserved populations.
- Ability to solve problems effectively, creatively and decisiveness in decision making.
- Ability to develop, lead and facilitate teams to achieve the goals of the department.
- Confidence, professional judgement and grace under pressure.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.