Dental Hygienist-Fulltime (Marshall, MN)
Open Door Health Center, a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, in Mankato, MN is seeking a qualified, experienced candidate for a full-time position, Monday through Thursday, 7:30am to 6pm, for our Clarkfield, MN location. Our clinic provides expert care that is culturally sensitive to our diverse community. Our workplace is characterized by our passion for excellence, compassion for our patients, and commitment to our work. Responsibilities and Requirements: • Assessing patient dental needs • Delivering direct dental care and associated services utilizing established dental hygiene protocol and procedures. • Provide dental education to a diverse patient population.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Valid MN Dental Hygiene license.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build positive relationships.
- Understand the needs of the underserved populations.
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.