Dental Hygienist-Full Time or Part Time (Marshall, MN)
Open Door Health Center, a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, is seeking a qualified, experienced candidate for a full-time or part-time position. Open Door Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), exists to increase access to quality, affordable, culturally appropriate, patient centered health care and to maximize the overall well-being or our patients. Our clinic provides expert care that is culturally sensitive to our diverse community. Our workplace is characterized by our passion for excellence, compassion for our patients, and commitment to our work. We are a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program approved location. Clinic hours are typically Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5:30pm. Starting pay of $34.00 hourly, based on experience.
- Assessing patient dental condition and needs.
- Delivering direct dental care and associated services.
- Perform routine treatment procedures such as prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and flourides, etc.
- Provide dental education to a diverse patient population.
- Conduct dental cahrting and ensure patient information is entered timely and correctly into the EHR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Valid MN Dental Hygiene license.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build positive relationships.
- Understand the needs of the underserved populations.
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.