Behavioral Health Services
ODHC has partnered with Western Mental Health Center (WMHC) to provide access to integrated care for our patients. Services offered by WMHC include:
- Outpatient therapy
- Adult Rehavilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
- Community Support program
- Therapy for children
- Mobile Crisis Services (24/7) by calling 800.658.2429
- Telehealth consultations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
For more information about mental health services, or to make a mental health appointment, call 507.532.3236.
Additionally, comprehensive mental health services are available in Mankato at our main site. If you are interested in meeting with an ODHC therapist or counselor, please contact us at 507.388.2120.
We offer behavioral health services in the primary care setting for individuals and families including:
- Integrated with dental and medical care
Outpatient mental health services
Child- and adolescent-focused therapy
0-3 diagnostic assessments
Community health services
Mental health and wellness education
Marriage counseling and couples therapy
- Anxiety and depression screening
- Assessments for drug & alcohol abuse and addiction
- Support groups
- Refugee- and immigrant-specific mental health assessments
- Trauma-focused therapy
- Grief counseling
- Psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Referrals to community resources such as food, housing, insurance enrollment, treatment centers
Behavioral health services are available at our main site in Mankato. Referrals will be made to other mental health providers if clients are unable to travel to Mankato.